Crystal Reports on the web

Looking at the huge number of links, my code snippets and samples that I've accumulated during my journey with Crystal Reports and Report Server (RAS), I've realized that something should be done with all that. So, for all who are struggling with similar problems I've faced while pursuing that elusive goal of putting Crystal Reports on the web, I will put as much information here as I can ...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Watermarks

One "interesting" problem with watermark is that will not go over certain objects - such as drawing box... fact that my boxes have background color don't help and I can't find any way to give watermark a priority.
That's really annoying...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home