Crystal Reports on the web

Looking at the huge number of links, my code snippets and samples that I've accumulated during my journey with Crystal Reports and Report Server (RAS), I've realized that something should be done with all that. So, for all who are struggling with similar problems I've faced while pursuing that elusive goal of putting Crystal Reports on the web, I will put as much information here as I can ...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Crystal Reports 11 anyone?

Well, well, well... you don't often see this - version 11 _is_ out, but you will never guess it from their site. Why? Because in the press release, only Business Objects XI suite is mentioned, without mentioning what components are included into it.

No evaluation version is available yet, nor price, but for more information look at Ken Hamady's excellent newsletter.

It looks like path to pictures is available for modifications, so pictures don't have to be stored in database only. Oh, finally. That decision never made sense to me, maybe because I’m working on web reporting :) 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home